Many customers will ask how we remove waste paper. A long time ago, we used manual removal of waste paper, and after the die-cut paper was neatly stacked, it was manually removed.
With the rapid development of science and technology, our factory has successively purchased machines for cleaning waste paper. Today we first introduce the handheld stripper for corrugated paper and large size cartons.
The hand-held stripper looks very much like a hand-held chainsaw. The pneumatic waste removal machine drives the tooth chain to circulate at a high speed through the air motor, and uses the tines to hook out the waste paper edge and remove it.
It can remove the waste edge of cardboard, fine corrugated and ordinary corrugated paper in the printing industry. Available paper range: 150g/-1000g/cardboard, single/double pit paper, double pit laminated pit paper. It is used to remove waste edges of die-cut products, replace manual work, reduce labor intensity and improve work efficiency.
(1) The waste removal machine is a very efficient manual waste removal equipment. It takes 3 hours for manual waste removal, and the machine waste removal can be completed in 10-30 minutes. The waste removal efficiency is increased by nearly 10 times, which greatly shortens the delivery time.
(2) The waste removal machine has a compact structure, and its weight is similar to that of a common portable electric grinder. It is very convenient to use and can be operated by male and female employees after simple training.
(3) The bonding parts of the product are not damaged when the waste is removed, and the production efficiency of the subsequent process is improved (gluing box/automatic packaging).
(4) The power source of the waste removal machine adopts a pneumatic motor, which does not have the problem of easy damage of carbon brushes like ordinary portable electric grinders, and has good safety and long equipment life.
(5) The tooth chain of the waste removal machine is made of high-strength alloy steel, which has been treated by heat treatment, with extremely high hardness, strong wear resistance, long service life and easy replacement.
(6) Reduce work-related injuries and repetitive operation movements.
Post time: Apr-18-2022